Blade - Coping - Assorted
- The Coping Saw Blade Collection are lightweight saw blades crafted for the projects that clearly require more power and precision than most saw blades that you will find at a tool shop. Adjusting the thumb screws on the Coping Saw handles will allow for exact tension of the blade.
- Contains: ( 2 ) #1 Coping Saw Blades, ( 1 ) #2 Coping Saw Blade, and ( 1 ) #3 Coping Saw Blade
- Used with: Thin and/or light material (paper, wood, plastic, PVC, pumpkins, styrofoam, and thin metal)
- Used for: precise cutting and slicing of wood, plastic, rubber, PVC pipe, pumpkins, styrofoam, and thin metal.
- Used by: architects, wood carver, designers, hobbyists, and crafters.
- This blade fits the following handles only: # 55676
- 7" blade length
- Made in the USA
Coping Saw handle is NOT included.